• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trident NP

Item Price
425
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mkkari

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2020
Messages
637
Reaction score
242
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hi All,

Trident NP - 425 Shipped
Trident NP (Sealed) - 550 Shipped

No reagents

**PLEASE READ*** Please make sure you understand and do your own research on the products you are purchasing. I will not issue a refund due to you not being able to figure it out, it doesn't happen to match your aesthetics, you did not like the box etc. it is a used item selling for 40% below the retail price, so it is not perfect and does not have lifetime warranty. Please reach out only if you agree to these terms. I can accommodate with how much ever pictures or proof of work prior to you purchasing. There are several scams going on here and I am not interested to be a victim.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Forgot to attach picture.
 

Attachments

  • 17548570900616857857632220665847.jpg
    17548570900616857857632220665847.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 146
Pfa additional images
 

Attachments

  • 17551893629875332400556779201550.jpg
    17551893629875332400556779201550.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 17551893870757143289167407115393.jpg
    17551893870757143289167407115393.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 66

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new