Trident vs alkatronic vs Kh guardian.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lousara1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lousara1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2026
Messages
54
Reaction score
61
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I’m having trouble deciding which automated alkalinity tester I should get. These are the three that seem to be the most popular. Leaning towards the Kh guardian due to good reviews and hearing about some issues with the alkatronic and trident although things may be different now in 2026.

Anybody have any thoughts on what works best for them?
 
I would never buy anything from focustronic support is terrible. I had a GHL KH Director loved it. However, sometimes leaked. I now have the KH Carer and love it.

One thing you have to think about that most don't is maintenance. Without a doubt all of them hoses,etc need to replaced yearly. KH Carer not hard to replace but many different size hoses not a big deal though and is made by Kamoer.

I still vote for KH Carer and has an app. Kamoer support is good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new