• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trigger Systems Ruby 30S sump *new*

Item Price
275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

aaron23

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
792
Location
New York NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, brand new trigger systems 30s ruby sump for sale asking $275 (never seen water). Change of plans, my loss is your gain.

Pick up on Long Island, Westbury NY 11590

Text is fastest 516-413-4231.
Aaron

303899-image0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new