Trigger

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef-nut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
Did anybody see the West African Gold Heart Trigger that Liveaquaria had on there divers den? I live in Oklahoma and that might be why I have never seen one. I have had about every other trigger out there. They already sold it, but it was the coolest trigger I have ever seen. Anybody know anything about them? My favorite fish of all time is the Clown trigger untill now that I have seen the gold heart trigger. Thanks!!!
 
Thanks! They have the fish I want and at a awesome price. You guys rock!!!
 
They were $199 for a 5 inch on DFS and they only had one and it is gone. On justrarefish.com they are $149 for whatever size you want small, med., or large. I did not e-mail them, but it sounds like they have several or can get them. Does anybody know how mean the golden heart triggers are? I know all triggers are at least a little mean, but some are worse. The golden heart kind of reminds me of the queen and they are very mean.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new