Triton Base Elemntz: Named a Reef Builders Editor's Choice "10 Best New Products of 2014!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

We're thrilled to see the enormous groundswell of interest in reef chemistry and the Triton product line. Thanks to your enthusiasm and support, reefers all over the U.S. are gaining new insight into their reefs and corals in general. Amazing discussions! It's an exciting time.

base-elementz-set-500x500.jpg

We're even more excited by the fact that ReefBuilders just named
Triton Base Elementz as on of their "Editors Choice" 10 Best Products for 2014! A very cool development and we think it's indicative of the potential for "Empowered Reefkeeping" with Triton in the U.S..

Look for lots more cool stuff in 2015! We're just scratching the surface here!

Regards,

Scott Fellman and Joseph Caparatta
Triton US

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats that's awesome!

MikeyAl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay thanks. I am on the site, and see a plethora of Triton products. what is the process? Do i order the test kit and the results will tell me what I should be using?

OP
OP
Triton US

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay thanks. I am on the site, and see a plethora of Triton products. what is the process? Do i order the test kit and the results will tell me what I should be using?

Yup- order the test and follow the sample collection and registration instructions (super easy) and return it to us. You'll receive an email with test results about 10 days or so after you send it to us. The test will provide results for 32 different parameters, and you will receive a detailed report showing your results in relation to Triton's matrix (see the many threads on this forum for examples) as well as instructions for how to adjust parameters if required. Start with the test, and then decide what, if any changes you feel you should make to your parameters!

Welcome to "Empowered Reefkeeping!"

-Scott

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 44 27.0%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 78 47.9%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back