Triton Infusion vs RedSea color program vs Color Elements fauna marin.

gspyro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I have a question. I use a calcium reactor with ReBorn and NeoMag media. Does the Triton Infusion product really cover all the necessary trace elements for the reef? Is there any element (micro) that is not contained in Infusion that I should worry about? Could you list what trace elements the Triton Infusion product contains? I am undecided between it, the Red Sea color program, and Fauna Marin's Color Elements.

Many thanks!

Pod_01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I have a question. I use a calcium reactor with ReBorn and NeoMag media. Does the Triton Infusion product really cover all the necessary trace elements for the reef? Is there any element (micro) that is not contained in Infusion that I should worry about? Could you list what trace elements the Triton Infusion product contains? I am undecided between it, the Red Sea color program, and Fauna Marin's Color Elements.

Many thanks!
I don’t use calc reactor but if you want to use Fauna Marin products you should consider this for calcium reactor:

1694571925960.jpeg

If that doesn’t provide enough or you want to tweak particular colour you can use the FM Color elements in addition to it.

Good luck,

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you list what trace elements the Triton Infusion product contains?

I've not seen a list of what it contains aside from the examples Triton gives, but more importantly, a list won't say how much of what and whether that amount of each element is needed and sufficient for your aquarium.

There's no perfect answer for trace element supplementation. ICP testing may be helpful, but is still not perfect.

If you do not go the ICP route, then IMO, a fine plan is to try a commercial supplement from a company you have confidence in and see if it seeming is usefully impacting your aquarium after using it for a few weeks.

OP
OP
gspyro

gspyro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Pod_01

Thank you very much for the information! I will check out that line!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
gspyro

gspyro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Randy Holmes-Farley

Exactly, Master Randy! My question revolves around that. Either way, I will try to ask Triton directly. There are indeed products on the market that list their ingredients both qualitatively and quantitatively…

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back