Triton Lab N-DOC System Down

taricha

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While we're on the topic, what method do we think Triton is likely employing? Kjeldahl? Combustion?
I wonder if the broken machine is something like this one from shimadzu.

@Dan_P check this .pdf comparison between Kjeldahl, Persulfate, and the machine's High temp catalytic combustion.

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While we're on the topic, what method do we think Triton is likely employing? Kjeldahl? Combustion?
I wonder if the broken machine is something like this one from shimadzu.

@Dan_P check this .pdf comparison between Kjeldahl, Persulfate, and the machine's High temp catalytic combustion.
My, my. Gives me incentive to try to increase the precision of my nitrate test. Is this going to be a new hobby test do you think?

burningedge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in my 2nd day of corrective dosing my tank based on my Triton lab results. Their website is down, so I can't access the instructions I'm supposed to follow. Very frustrating! The test costs a good chunk of money. Make sure the results are available to be seen. If you're going to take down your website, send out a message in advance. I downloaded my results previously, but of course, it only includes the test numbers and not the dosing instructions. Maybe make it so when you download your results it includes the dosing instructions as well.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back