• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tropic Marin Elimi NP

Gellisjr1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having difficulty locating some Tropic Marin Elimi NP. Are there any shop owners here that have bottle they are willing to ship to me?

Luisn17

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

Having the same issue, do you mind sharing what Lou said on the email? I even looked on eBay.

OP
OP
G

Gellisjr1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I emailed Tropic Marin Lou replied stating the company is changing to a larger size bottle of product from 200mL to 250mL. He did stated that Bulk Reef Supply should have some soon.

I gave up trying to get some Elimi NP. I ended looking for another alternative. I couldn't wait for the Elimi NP to be back in stock. I needed to get my nutrients under control as quickly as possible. I went with Aquaforest probiotic method to lower my Nitrates & Phosphates. I used -NP Pro, Pro Bio S & Pro Bio F. It has worked well along with weekly water changes. My nitrates went from 57 PPM down to 12.7 as of yesterday. Phosphorus went from 200 PPB down to 57 PPB Yesterday. Both parameters were tested with Hanna checkers. I just did a 3 day black out on the tank to kill off some algae. The black out worked but after a couple days I noticed some algae in the sand. I bought 2 Emeral Crabs, 5 Trocus Snails, 1 Tiger Conch, Cope Pods and some Phytoplankton. Hopefully this will get me back In check.

I did get an email from Bulk Reef Supply stating they had some of the 50mL bottles in stock. I just check looked. They are sold out again. If you are set on using the elimi np put your email address on the web sight. They will let you know when it is back in stock.

Luisn17

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I emailed Tropic Marin Lou replied stating the company is changing to a larger size bottle of product from 200mL to 250mL. He did stated that Bulk Reef Supply should have some soon.

I gave up trying to get some Elimi NP. I ended looking for another alternative. I couldn't wait for the Elimi NP to be back in stock. I needed to get my nutrients under control as quickly as possible. I went with Aquaforest probiotic method to lower my Nitrates & Phosphates. I used -NP Pro, Pro Bio S & Pro Bio F. It has worked well along with weekly water changes. My nitrates went from 57 PPM down to 12.7 as of yesterday. Phosphorus went from 200 PPB down to 57 PPB Yesterday. Both parameters were tested with Hanna checkers. I just did a 3 day black out on the tank to kill off some algae. The black out worked but after a couple days I noticed some algae in the sand. I bought 2 Emeral Crabs, 5 Trocus Snails, 1 Tiger Conch, Cope Pods and some Phytoplankton. Hopefully this will get me back In check.

I did get an email from Bulk Reef Supply stating they had some of the 50mL bottles in stock. I just check looked. They are sold out again. If you are set on using the elimi np put your email address on the web sight. They will let you know when it is back in stock.
Thank you.

I actually had the Aqua forest items in my cart last night prior to seeing your post. I even looked at getting nopox. I noticed a bunch of people are waiting for this and it may take forever to get a bottle. This is not the first time I have issues getting items from TM. I have more issues with my phosphates at 0.58 than nitrates at 21. At close to 280 gallons of water volume, I thought the TM system will work for me. I have tangs and fear something like phosphate-e.

But looking at your numbers, their system does work. You have done a major progress.

Good luck!

OP
OP
G

Gellisjr1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your welcome.

Red sea nopox does work however it is alcohol based. With that said if you have a refugium alcohol will kill off your Chaeto. I don't have personal experience with nopox but I did try dosing vodka. The vodka killed off my chaeto in my fuge. For this reason I looked for a more biological solution. The Tropic Marin & Aquaforest products fit that bill. Now that Bulk Reef now carries the full line of aquaforest products. I plan on using more of their products. The Component 1+2+3+ system really appeals to me. I have been dosing Red Sea Cal, Alk & Mag as the foundation for the Balling method and All for Reef for trace elements. I am going to send my water out for an icp test soon. I have not done one of these tests yet and need to find out how my test results measure up to the ICP test.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 163 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back