Tropic Marin ICP Block Dosing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fury808
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fury808

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2024
Messages
253
Reaction score
172
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
I've been using this system for about 3 months. I find it incredibly convenient and easy to use. I like not having to dose every single element. The block dosing is much better for me. The ICP test results make it super easy. I know exactly what to dose in what quantity. Customer support responds quickly with helpful info. Way to go Tropic Marin!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new