Tropic marin pro reef mixed storage

ridgeburyreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
55
Location
ridgebury
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use tropic marin pro reef salt, and am curious if anyone can tell me how long after and in what manner can it be stored for stability?
Does it need to be heated?
It would be in the basement which is a consistent 55, I’d mix it up heated like normal but can it remain shelf stable after I turn the heat off, does it need to be agitated?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new