Tropical Plant KEEPERS?

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
Location
48446, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone living in Warm area Keep Brugmansia or Datura (Angels Trumpets?)
Also looking for Belladonna?

Thanks
Brent
 
I keep a few species, what are ya looking for? My favorite would be the variegated Brugmansias. They used to cost a lot but have come down a good bit these last couple years.
 
Would you be willing to send me a cuttin wraped in wet paper towel and a plastic bag in a tube? that would be awsome I have a golden double and a White, had a pink one yr, but didn't make the winter. I have figured out how to over winter correctly, now I have to fig how to get them to flower before the end of the summer GRRR....! I would love that LMK PLS!!!!

Thanks a ton,
Brent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new