Trouble choosing a return pump!

AnThRaX-SOI

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, I'm having some trouble deciding on a return pump for a system that's being planned... It's going to be a 180g reef with a 36-48" sump. Not looking to gain flow for corals or anything out of it, however, it would be nice if it was QUIET, INTERNAL, and also strong enough to run a pair of Bulk Reef Supply Media Reactors(Not required, but again would nice).

I've tried doing some comparing of brands but it seems that all the comparisons I can seem to find are from 2011-2013.

I'm looking at a few different brands and models. Would just like to get some other recommendations from people.

Not opposed to buying pumps such as Jebao as I've owned some of their power heads and they really aren't too awful of a product. Little cheaply made, but hey, what can you expect for the cost? There's way worse!

Thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new