Trouble connecting my apex for the first time

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryanerd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ryanerd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Wi-Fi is working. But I cannot get it to connect. Ive watched youtube videos and cannot get it to connect.
 
What color is the Neptune logo light on the font of the Apex?
 
I had the same problem when I first setup mine. I ended up unplugging it and then plugging back in and do the setup processes over and it was connected after that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new