Trouble with avatar

  • Thread starter Thread starter rendos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rendos

WTMRAC's Daddy
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
190
Reaction score
10
Location
Memphis, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to use a pic on my photo hosting site as an avatar, but R2R keeps telling me it is an invalid URL.

http://fishman.smugmug.com/photos/136269907_AryzW-L.jpg
136269907_AryzW-L.jpg


I can post it here...why can't I use it as an avatar?
 
I saved it and uploaded it like that. Not sure why it wouldnt allow the url.
 
I had the same problem the other night. Ultimately I save the pic to my desktop and then uploaded it to R2R . . .

+1 - same here Rev - you might want to check it out.
I can't upload a file off photobucket, so I just load them off my computer.
It has been like that for a while now. I just never said anything cause it wasn't a big deal.
I change my avatar a lot so I know it isn't just the type of picture, size, or dimensions.
 
+1 ive had problems with it too.. but like you said Sikryd wasnt that big of a deal...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new