Trouble with my Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shutting this one down. Despite being offended from the start (I'm a lifelong liberal who, like most of my liberal friends, worked three jobs to put myself through college;)), I decided to see where it went. It went exactly where I expected it to go. Drop the political discussions. There is enough nonsense already out there. Jokes are a fine line. Let's try to keep them on the right side of that line;).

Let's keep it friendly. Happy Reefing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new