• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

True Armageddon for Bowser paly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
1,904
Reaction score
21
Location
New Orleans
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one polyp of the Real Deal OG Armageddon's available for trade only. Will let it go for a bowser. Pics and lineage are available with serious inquiry. Please PM.

Unfortunately I won't be able to sell any for a while.

Thanks :)
 
Pics sir;)

Not sure if I want to trade but here is my Bowser:) But I know someone who hsa more bowsers I will let them know you are looking for a trade.

DSC05349.jpg
 
Thanks Cesar. Just get in touch with me if you get your hands on one. I think its a fair deal. Good Job scoring that one. You must live in the magical land of super rare Palys :)

P4120044.JPG
 
Will do.

Do yours look like mine?

DSC05246.jpg

Look the same to me. The pattern in some of mine may be a little different, but they do this. Skirt, color, etc. is the same I think. I'll get some better pics when they grow a little more.
 
Got em. I guess two years searching for a polyp isn't that bad :) Moderators please close thread. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new