Trying sps

I turned the Uv down on mine as it seemed to be burning my torches, they’ve lost there colour and gone white :(

I will try your settings, should I do your settings but a bit lower as my light is 8” from the water surface.
8" is fine but I would reduce my setting by 50% and then increase over a months time to prevent shock.
This is my frogspawn thats 6 years old in my 45 frag system which is only 12". No issues with high intensity as long as its not over night.
20220429_140534.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new