Trying to contact cherry corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

acr0p0ra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the best way to get in touch with someone at cherry corals? I am trying to place an order and pay for part of it with a gift card but it's not working. I tried to contact through website and Facebook and no reply since I sent it last night. I don't mean to be impatient but I don't want my selections to get sold because of an error with processing the gift cases. Thanks

feh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the best way to get in touch with someone at cherry corals? I am trying to place an order and pay for part of it with a gift card but it's not working. I tried to contact through website and Facebook and no reply since I sent it last night. I don't mean to be impatient but I don't want my selections to get sold because of an error with processing the gift cases. Thanks

There is a sticky with their contact information. You can get to it from here.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/cherry-corals/62803-contacting-cherry-corals.html

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just send me the gift card number I'll take care of it B :xd:

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi, we are buried in emails at the moment since we had a small live event Saturday and today we are in the process of shipping all of them.

PM me the Gift card # and we will go from there, it was likely issued on the old website and it may not have ported over.

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to jack the thread but what is the live event? I just moved up to canton and would love to come to it.

stunreefer

Reef Hugger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to jack the thread but what is the live event? I just moved up to canton and would love to come to it.
It's actually a live online event, as opposed to in person. However, you're local now! Call or email and make an appointment to stop in. You can also pick up to avoid shipping fees for future online live events... there will be another one here on R2R in the near future.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back