Trying to find something the right size.

Siir3n

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve always liked the look of small, long aquariums, but have never gotten the chance to keep one myself.
But now having a space constraint for my tank, I’m trying to find a proper sized tank to both withstand a Hydra 52 and fit one of my MP40s, but not take up an astronomical amount of space.
I plan on running a canister filter, as I lack space for a sump.

The question is, what would be the best tank under 12 gallons (rimless) to purchase?
I was even thinking about using an extremely large vase, but I’m not sure I could put the mp40 on curved glass.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new