Trying to identify a coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alberta79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alberta79

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
178
Reaction score
175
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can not find a picture online for the life of me or on the stores website. I have the perfect spot for this coral depending on its light and flow need, however the area in my tank is mid flow and mid light sooooo should work lol. The coral I am looking to research to then buy I can only describe it as a little finger that is solid red but has pure white lines wrapped around it like a candy cane? Sponge maybe?

Any guesses?
 
Spider sponge? Pic would help.
 
Thank you. I believe you nailed it.
spider sponge.jpg
 
Anyone have any info on these?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new