Trying to inventory my tank need help

Copingwithpods

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
3,040
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to get the names of all my corals so I can do more research on each and have a better understanding of their nutritional and photosynthetic needs. I need the community's help

I couldn't find a good place to post them all so I'll do each type in their respective forums.

I know some common names just no specifics which sometimes isn't much help when doing research. Also the pictures aren't great but should be good enough for positive id's. Let's get started

Red and green montipora?

1
20200306_154403.jpg


Some chalices

2
20200306_155020.jpg

3
20200306_154423.jpg

4
20200306_154815.jpg

5
20200306_154650.jpg

6
20200306_155119.jpg


Some favites? and acans

7
20200306_154826.jpg

8
20200306_154718.jpg

9
20200306_154152.jpg

10
20200306_154203.jpg

11
20200306_154250.jpg

12
20200306_154218.jpg


Got a few more to post including some I'm unsure about being LPS.

Like this encrusting rainbow cube
13
20200306_155003.jpg


Or this pink little guy in the center maybe gino?
14
20200306_154745.jpg
 
Last edited:
15
I know it's a candy cane but what kind and how do I frag it? It's whole skeleton is flesh covered.

20200306_154118.jpg


16
The little bright candy cane
20200306_154130.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new