Trying to keep my hobby alive

Corey Shelk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2018
Messages
474
Reaction score
270
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reef2Reef! I’ve been here for at least a year now but haven’t really communicated much, just watched from a distance. I’m trying to get more involved in the online reefing community though, and to do that I made an instagram account! (If this isn’t allowed, please remove the thread and my apologies) The account is @justareefer. You can follow along in my reef journey and we can share tips and tricks we’ve picked up a long the way, plus I want to see what you all have! Thanks for stopping in :)
 
A formal welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we’re glad you’ve decided to become more engaged!
 
1565375374819.gif

Welcome and glad you decided to jump in and not watch from a distance
 
Thank you!

Corey,
When you get more active on R2R, you'll find that you can make some friendships too.

Thanks for the time, and hope you feel at home.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new