Trying to locate Nathan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rkidwill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rkidwill

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Ringgold, Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, we had a Chattanooga Reef Club meeting last year in Ooltewah at a private home. I think the host was named Nathan, and he worked for a kitchen / bath remodeling company. I'm ready to move forward with a project, which was how I originally met him.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with him here? I thought I had him as a saved contact but don't.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new