Trying to save coral, any suggestions?

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
8,447
Reaction score
28,812
Location
Charlotte
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am redoing plumbing again this weekend. Along with that I am moving rock for the new flow.I found this old frag.

My thought was to place it near the top, high flow and light. Also, spot feed 3 times a day thru a doser.

Any thoughts or suggestions on best way to get it grow the quickest and get its color back?

and go.. :D

AB74DB9F-1C3B-42B1-8E8F-9B2F47301383.jpeg
 
I cant see any living tissue on it. Sadly I dont think this one can be saved.
 
Krylon would help color that up, whatever color you want!

I was thinking that but worried it will not be safe even after it dries.

Also, If I paint it the wrong color I will not be able to sell the frags at the crazy expensive designer name I bought it as.
 
I cant see any living tissue on it. Sadly I dont think this one can be saved.

I appreciate your reply. This is a we’re just having fun thread. I’m a bit of a goof from time to time so figured I was due for little levity. It’s Wednesday and I’m am actually off Thursday and Friday to redo my plumbing. Not really looking forward to it.
 
We thought you might be trolling , but I always try and be kind and answer the questions , but then I was like wait this guy is OG , haha ! After I posted.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new