Trying to trap my clowns...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigfoot86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bigfoot86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
308
Reaction score
7
Location
PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have upgraded to a 90 gal tank that is ready for its first fish. Have a pair of clowns currently in my 30 gal reef that I would like to introduce first. Wondering best way to trap the fish or get a hold of them. Is netting them ok? I had one of the clowns inside the acclimation container but couldn't get the other one to follow, it was a little more timid. So since i couldn't get both of them together I didn't try taking just the one out. Suggestions?!
 
I have upgraded to a 90 gal tank that is ready for its first fish. Have a pair of clowns currently in my 30 gal reef that I would like to introduce first. Wondering best way to trap the fish or get a hold of them. Is netting them ok? I had one of the clowns inside the acclimation container but couldn't get the other one to follow, it was a little more timid. So since i couldn't get both of them together I didn't try taking just the one out. Suggestions?!

You can net them and its okay to take one at a time. If you're tank is ready for fish then why don't you move your rock and items over to the 90? Netting them would be extremely easy in a tank with nothing in it.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
No reason to get em out at the same time. Net em, no worries.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new