Trying to Update to Newest Control Center

  • Thread starter Thread starter rc1626
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rc1626

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
513
Reaction score
399
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to update to Control center v1.0.9.9. Every time I hit the download button on the download page it just brings me back to the download section (list of downloads). I've tried numerous times both with firefox and chrome but nothing seems to work. Am I missing something? Appreciate any help in the matter.
Thanks.
 
Last edited:

I just bought the Doser 2.1 and have the same issue. I found a link to a dropbox with the latest beta version on the GHL forum by searching for control center, but it is not connecting to my doser. I am having some serious buyer's remorse at this point. My first GHL product has been nothing but a huge pain.
 
I've been running their products since March and everything has been excellent. This is my first issue to speak of. Thinking just a website glitch on their end maybe. I've downloaded from them before without issue.
 
Last edited:
There must be something going on with their CDN or the links themselves. I tried downloading a manual earlier and encountered the same issue. Luckily it had been posted here
 
On the Facebook GHL page someone else has the same issue. They are aware of it and are looking into it...
 
I've been running their products since March and everything has been excellent. This is my first issue to speak of. Thinking just a website glitch on their end maybe. I've downloaded from them before without issue.
Thanks I have it all set up now. I was just frustrated with the issues. Their YouTube channel was a huge help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new