Trying to Update to Newest Control Center

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rc1626

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to update to Control center v1.0.9.9. Every time I hit the download button on the download page it just brings me back to the download section (list of downloads). I've tried numerous times both with firefox and chrome but nothing seems to work. Am I missing something? Appreciate any help in the matter.
Thanks.

Last edited:

BigJim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I just bought the Doser 2.1 and have the same issue. I found a link to a dropbox with the latest beta version on the GHL forum by searching for control center, but it is not connecting to my doser. I am having some serious buyer's remorse at this point. My first GHL product has been nothing but a huge pain.

OP
OP
rc1626

rc1626

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been running their products since March and everything has been excellent. This is my first issue to speak of. Thinking just a website glitch on their end maybe. I've downloaded from them before without issue.

Last edited:

Mallard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There must be something going on with their CDN or the links themselves. I tried downloading a manual earlier and encountered the same issue. Luckily it had been posted here

BigJim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been running their products since March and everything has been excellent. This is my first issue to speak of. Thinking just a website glitch on their end maybe. I've downloaded from them before without issue.
Thanks I have it all set up now. I was just frustrated with the issues. Their YouTube channel was a huge help.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 162 72.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.9%
Back