TSA Indo Medusa Torch

Zoaologist

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
474
Reaction score
330
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased directly from Top Shelf Aquatics as a single head. It’s now a huge head splitting into 3 separate heads. Super healthy piece. $550 Shipped.
D5237002-5EF8-481C-A2FD-0FE35F077886.png


Pics to show splitting

3C71CC0F-485A-4D80-9165-928687EC48A2.jpeg
D39D3025-A0E1-4716-B603-3587310661B9.jpeg
 
PM - send me some pics of the 21 tails and I might take both.
 
Unreal torch couldn’t be happier! Fell in love with this torch when I saw it at TSA and Steven only had one left and wouldn’t sell it . Great seller
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new