TSA SPOOKTACULAR SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Joedubyk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct! TSA is pretty great at that! And the colors they can get are shocking. Just wish the frags were a smidge bigger!

i don't think anyone is goign to knock quality or color . im just saying if im willing to drop 500-1k on a small frag.......i dont feel like im getting greased enough here on this sale. sorry to hijack thread.

platinumreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don't think anyone is goign to knock quality or color . im just saying if im willing to drop 500-1k on a small frag.......i dont feel like im getting greased enough here on this sale. sorry to hijack thread.
But here's the thing. TSA has to be a competitor. Look at JF, RRC, and other big names. They charge way more for their name. And TSA brings in a lot of awesome stuff for us. And again, without bugs on them. Ive gotten so much crap from JF's stuff that I stopped buying from him. I see where you are coming from, but they are the best. And you pay for that, not just their name.

jesspal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a TSA customer, I have the bioshock, princess peach, bubbleyum , bill murray and recently bought a haymaker..if II just had one *slight* complaint...it's these "sales," are hardly sales. and you guys are on the smaller end of frag sizes as well
Honestly I don't buy Acro's so I can't speak for the type of frags you are purchasing. You may be correct, I don't know much about those frags at all.

Joedubyk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But here's the thing. TSA has to be a competitor. Look at JF, RRC, and other big names. They charge way more for their name. And TSA brings in a lot of awesome stuff for us. And again, without bugs on them. Ive gotten so much crap from JF's stuff that I stopped buying from him. I see where you are coming from, but they are the best. And you pay for that, not just their name.

i get it. i love their colonies. i know running a biz aint cheap (im a business owner myself). i know competition is stiff as well.. ill still buy their acros, too. just had to get my 02 as a customer out on this sale

mattdumitrescu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
true TSA and my local shop Cherry Corals are my favorite retailers. I got some really nice hobbyists in the area with a nice selection, but I always like to spend some money on retailers because of the peace of mind that comes with it

platinumreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i get it. i love their colonies. i know running a biz aint cheap (im a business owner myself). i know competition is stiff as well.. ill still buy their acros, too. just had to get my 02 as a customer out on this sale
I do hear what you are saying. And that bubbleyum is *NOT* a cheap piece. I want one myself, but not right now. It is hard and they have to make do. But like you said, wish the pieces were a bit bigger, it would help, but I'm not going to stop buying from them. They are my favorite coral dealer and have not once had a problem with them.

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct! TSA is pretty great at that! And the colors they can get are shocking. Just wish the frags were a smidge bigger!
Comparing TSA to WWC purchases, TSA has been better quality and larger size in my experience. +2 on no unwanted pests as well!

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure a lot of it has to do with supply. They don't have unlimited Bubbleyums or Starscreams, so they have to be able to make money on the limited supply they have. Everyone wants a starscream but it's rare you see one posted.

TSA isn't far from me and you can stop by their farm any time and see their quarantine tanks with corals actively being put through it.

platinumreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure a lot of it has to do with supply. They don't have unlimited Bubbleyums or Starscreams, so they have to be able to make money on the limited supply they have. Everyone wants a starscream but it's rare you see one posted.

TSA isn't far from me and you can stop by their farm any time and see their quarantine tanks with corals actively being put through it.
I wish I was close to them! I would love to see their store in person. My SO has an Uncle in Florida, but I dont know how far Clearwater is from Winter Park. Maybe one day I will stop buying so many corals and save money to go down there haha.

MW319

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I was close to them! I would love to see their store in person. My SO has an Uncle in Florida, but I dont know how far Clearwater is from Winter Park. Maybe one day I will stop buying so many corals and save money to go down there haha.
Prob
2 - 2 1/2 hours away

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We talk about taking our grandkids to Disney in a few years...I grew up in Florida and have been to Disney plenty of times. I plan on visiting @TopShelfAquatics ;Happy

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
6 PM Drop Teasers!

1604180097667.png

1604180134545.png

1604180148606.png

1604180226916.png

1604180260758.png

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back