***TSA Spring SUPER Sale!!! 800+ Corals and DEEEEEEP Discounts!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sabregoalie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately we have someone trying to snipe all corals under $10. We have tried multiple times to stop this and have been successful. However every time we do this the site is overload and restarts the server. There for we are going to scratch the idea of different batches and release all the corals by 3:30pm. We dont have a specific time they will be available but will be within the hour.
Kick the ***** off.....Ban and block him

Lexgsmith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately we have someone trying to snipe all corals under $10. We have tried multiple times to stop this and have been successful. However every time we do this the site is overload and restarts the server. There for we are going to scratch the idea of different batches and release all the corals by 3:30pm. We dont have a specific time they will be available but will be within the hour.
Will you be posting a link or will it just be available on TSA Website?

blazerino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is getting ridiculous. I was able to order a few corals in the first round and now it’s 45 min into the third round and it’s still not working right. Tried to click purchase on two more and the whole site locked up again.

@TopShelfAquatics should just cancel this whole thing and issue refunds to anyone who wants them who purchased corals in the first rounds.

I can’t spend my entire Sunday clicking refresh to add corals to my existing order...

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Will you be posting a link or will it just be available on TSA Website?

They will all be on the site. When we get them all loaded I'll be sure to update with their exact location on the site and post links if necessary

Stealth91rt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Will they be released under their specific coral type categories, the spring sale, or all under the wysiwyg section?

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a suggestion. How about leadership at TSA make a post postponing the sale to a time later today. That will give you guys time to fix your website and will end up retaining more customers, since most of us are giving up.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Will they be released under their specific coral type categories, the spring sale, or all under the wysiwyg section?

I will update everyone once the drop is happening. I will post the links or info on where the sale corals are located

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here is a suggestion. How about leadership at TSA make a post postponing the sale to a time later today. That will give you guys time to fix your website and will end up retaining more customers, since most of us are giving up.

We are changing from the previous plan to doing one large drop in a little. This will allow everyone to have an equal chance at all the corals and prevent from bots and snipers from getting all the cheap pieces

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are changing from the previous plan to doing one large drop in a little. This will allow everyone to have an equal chance at all the corals and prevent from bots and snipers from getting all the cheap pieces
Good idea, please just make sure that you allow enough time for us to place our CC info before the drop. Please announce what time that will be.

IslandLifeReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a suggestion. How about leadership at TSA make a post postponing the sale to a time later today. That will give you guys tine to fix your website and will end up retaining more customers since most of us are giving up.

Great idea. TSA, set up your captcha or other anti-bot measures and then announce when the sale will resume with about an hours notice. I’ll stick around a bit more, but without A known solution, I’m done.

Kindred

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set up sales of 10000 single polyps of gsp 9.99 each...

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 41.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back