TSA Sprocket?? Opinions

Kevinmj70

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2022
Messages
161
Reaction score
226
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone having luck with TSA Sprocket?? Only $29 on TSA site
https://topshelfaquatics.com/product/tsa-sprocket-wysiwyg-sps-frag-7/
974FF7C9-4684-4934-B9E0-2C65121A090C.png
 
Never tried it but looks like a common green acro with some photoshop that you can get for around that price without the name. Not a fan of vendors that orange tint and photoshop heavily. Either way not a bad price but several website sell similar coral at same price.
 
Just get a green slimer and you won’t be disappointed.
 
I've got 20 frags like that I'd give away for free. But I don't need to discount them down to $29 due to my low overhead/no photoshop operation... lol
 
I've got 20 frags like that I'd give away for free. But I don't need to discount them down to $29 due to my low overhead/no photoshop operation... lol
I’m new to the hobby so I’m learning where to go to. Plus, I don’t expect them to flourish with a young tank (less than 6 months). I have a $5 acro frag that’s encrusting and growing a branch in 2 months so I’m overly enthusiastic.
 
Don't trust the color on any of these photos unless you know the coral. I bought something similar, not from TSA, and it was brown as crap.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new