TSA's SUMMER SALE *** 1,000 + AMAZING CORALS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dbleoh7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there the option to do Saturday delivery? I'm also in Florida and not sure if the coral would get cooked if left on my porch for a few hours until I'm home during the week

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Dan is more time in the oven vs light. You can even get it to develop some purples which are awesome!
For the optimus It likes building a solid base and then the colors start coming but you also do need some more solid light on it. 300-400 PAR is where we have most of our colonies of Optimus and they are very happy there :)
Got it! Thank you! So a tiny bit more light for the Dan and just watch him go! And broil the Optimus! Hahaha

sagee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was able to scoop up that rr rainbow loom o_O but you guys are quick with the cheap stuff lol

Erinlharrison

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there the option to do Saturday delivery? I'm also in Florida and not sure if the coral would get cooked if left on my porch for a few hours until I'm home during the week
I wish! I’m in the same boat.

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good, just went to the lfs to see if they had anything and grabbed a mystery wrasse for 70. No corals that caught my fancy though
I love Mystery Wrasses!!! But I’ve never had one that I didn’t have to pull out of the tank at some point. Personally I consider them only slightly less aggressive than 6 lines! Hahaha

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jim
[/QUOTE]
I wish! I’m in the same boat.

We try not to bc of the Covid craziness. If it doesn't get delivered on Saturday then it sits at Fedex till Monday

Justintime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Mystery Wrasses!!! But I’ve never had one that I didn’t have to pull out of the tank at some point. Personally I consider them only slightly less aggressive than 6 lines! Hahaha
I’m a leopard wrasse guy personally but I figured I’d try one out. I just hope they don’t fight

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a leopard wrasse guy personally but I figured I’d try one out. I just hope they don’t fight
I’ve seen plenty of systems with leopards and a mystery together peacefully! But I’ve just never had the luck of getting a mystery that doesn’t get aggressive ;Sorry I want a iridis next! But they do sooooo bad in qt!!!

Justintime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen plenty of systems with leopards and a mystery together peacefully! But I’ve just never had the luck of getting a mystery that doesn’t get aggressive ;Sorry I want a iridis next! But they do sooooo bad in qt!!!
Those are nice, I’m waiting on a choati leopard

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im so sorry to hear :( maybe some euphyllia will help with the movement tho

Why not get more ponies though?
I want more movement in the tank overall and while I do love the ponies SO much, they don't do much moving unless I'm feeding them. So the tank looks empty until you find them camouflaged and still. Plus, there are just so many limitations to what I can do and I was having flow issues. Coral were not getting enough flow because every time I would put a powerhead in the tank the ponies would attach to it and occasionally get their tails in the fan. I think if I increase my circulation/flow in the tank a lot of my algae and coral issues will go away on their own.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back