TSA Coral Bowl Live Sale **Over 4,000 Corals** HUGE DISCOUNTS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

shrimpnreefdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright everyone, that wraps it up for this one.
You guys have been absolutely awesome to hang out with. You guys make all the hard work worth it!!
If you sent us an email and have not heard back, please be patient. We get absolutely flooded.

There are still tons of amazing corals up for grabs. Make sure to head to our site to check them all out.

Time for me to get some sleep. It's going to be a busy few weeks.
Thank you again for everything!

Good night

Tired Good Night GIF by Disney
Thanks to your whole team for being amazing and again, many thanks for supporting this community of insane coral addicts...hobbyists!!! Pffft...I ain't no addict.
bokeem woodbine GIF

jake royston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys have been absolutely awesome to hang out with. You guys make all the hard work worth it!!
If you sent us an email and have not heard back, please be patient. We get absolutely flooded.

There are still tons of amazing corals up for grabs. Make sure to head to our site to check them all out.

Good night

Are the scary terry and bio shock acros still around?

shrimpnreefdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. Both duncans were sold out the first time I saw the list. But they weren't blue so not as crushing lol

It was definitely fun!!
I have a "Baby Blue" Duncan from AquaSD...it's not quite as blue as the ones TSA had in their pics. It's so hard sometimes judging the actual colors on a screen versus under our own lights. Anyway...I'm banging my head against the wall over some blastos. I'm a sucker for blastos too!

JennC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a "Baby Blue" Duncan from AquaSD...it's not quite as blue as the ones TSA had in their pics. It's so hard sometimes judging the actual colors on a screen versus under our own lights. Anyway...I'm banging my head against the wall over some blastos. I'm a sucker for blastos too!
Blastos are so cool!
Blue Duncans and the Infection Favia and on my ISO list. I'm hoping by the next drop there are more in stock.

lpramos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was mashing F5 every hour (except 11 PM) both days and I didn't I didn’t SEE a single $0, $1 or $5. Maybe TSA could limit to 1 per person, add a captcha, add a couple more low-price options. I bought 10 frags. It would have been nice to see one of these unicorns. That being said, the staff TSA worked very hard on this sale. The frags were amazing. I'm very happy. Thanks guys.

simprss

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured out that they were dropping at 0:59 by my clocks, so if I waited until my time on the hour they would have been sold. I got 1 free, 2 $1, 2 $5 and saw a lot of the $10 but I had or did not want any of them. After I hit my two I was still seeing the $1, $2 and $5 ones. Clearly not a bot type issue just 200-400 people spamming f5 :) I actually had time to check out on a $1 coral then go back and check out on a $5 coral on THE SAME drop! So something else is going wrong on your end.

JennC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured out that they were dropping at 0:59 by my clocks, so if I waited until my time on the hour they would have been sold. I got 1 free, 2 $1, 2 $5 and saw a lot of the $10 but I had or did not want any of them. After I hit my two I was still seeing the $1, $2 and $5 ones. Clearly not a bot type issue just 200-400 people spamming f5 :) I actually had time to check out on a $1 coral then go back and check out on a $5 coral on THE SAME drop! So something else is going wrong on your end.
Gotta ask. Phone or computer? Wifi? I saw and claimed a few myself. I just curious. I was on my phone on wifi in certain spots of the house and cell network in others.

simprss

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cheapest Wifi Spectrum cable has to offer, running 2 streaming TVs and 3 wifi computers + a tablet and a wifi phone. I can still hit refresh and it will load the pages in well under a second. That is why I'm thinking maybe they have something slowing down there webpage refresh. If you are not seeing the cheap ones, maybe time how long it takes to refresh the sale page, lots of things that can slow it down.

ChuckTownReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Good night

When does the sale end?
Will there be a after sale discount code?.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 79 55.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back