• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TSM corals AAA rating

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

dh350twin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I felt compelled to leave Ray at TSMcorals a triple A review. I have many tanks and have fallen in love with Angels, butterfly's, along with my tangs of course.
And through my reef journey I have bought Fish and coral from just about everywhere.
I found TSM about two years ago and bought a fish from him and the service I received was outstanding, however it was a little to far to drive so i continued to buy other places. And in doing so had the same problems, sick fish, not eating, bad colors, etc etc. but you don't realize this one fish at a time with life going on around you.
Then I started to realize it after replacing blue Face angels one after the other along with a couple other fish that seemed to always parish. So I called Ray and he worked with me on a few things and got me blue Face and a bandit angel along with some others since then.
And after enough time now has passed I can say that without a doubt TSM is the place to buy from.
So thank you to the team over at TSM!

tkiry1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I felt compelled to leave Ray at TSMcorals a triple A review. I have many tanks and have fallen in love with Angels, butterfly's, along with my tangs of course.
And through my reef journey I have bought Fish and coral from just about everywhere.
I found TSM about two years ago and bought a fish from him and the service I received was outstanding, however it was a little to far to drive so i continued to buy other places. And in doing so had the same problems, sick fish, not eating, bad colors, etc etc. but you don't realize this one fish at a time with life going on around you.
Then I started to realize it after replacing blue Face angels one after the other along with a couple other fish that seemed to always parish. So I called Ray and he worked with me on a few things and got me blue Face and a bandit angel along with some others since then.
And after enough time now has passed I can say that without a doubt TSM is the place to buy from.
So thank you to the team over at TSM!
They are the best!!! I'm broke because of them.. Lol....

d-man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I agree. I have bought multiple fish from Ray at TSM. They came in eating almost immediately from the bags and healthy as I can possibly ask for. Not to mention the packing was by far the best I've ever seen from any shipment I've ever received. Will definitely be getting some more fish from him in the future.
Thanks again for the magma wrasses and purple tangs

C Hawk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a very health bandit angel from TSM 4 weeks ago. Started eating in 2 days. Acclimated quickly . Now thriving in my reef. A great fish and a special addition.

OP
OP
dh350twin

dh350twin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just visited there this weekend and have never been anywhere in all my years in this hobby who had more variety and quantity of corals! The Aussie stuff was flat out amazing

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back