• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

tub blue zoas for palys, acans, micros

toddman74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, anyone wants to trade some Tub's blue zoa... about 10 to 15 polyps. open to palys and LPS

IMG_0221.jpg

OP
OP
T

toddman74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got them from a guy name Tomasz.
I can't prove the lineage, nor do I care to.... But that's what he called them when I got... didn't really care, they're the bluest blue I've seen.

OP
OP
T

toddman74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got them from a guy name Tomasz. I can't prove the lineage, nor do I care to.... But that's what he called them when I got... didn't really care, they're the bluest blue I've seen. Tomasz is on Michiganreefer forum and has a huge tank full of top notch corals that he collected from reputable sources (i.e. we were involved in a jendub group buy).

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No way they are TUBS!! No way!!!

Yours are way nicer than Tubs in my opinion. :D

bigdane36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i also bought mine from the same guy and i like them alot just they look crappy under my lights bc i have crappy pc's

OP
OP
T

toddman74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquatic, I would not see a point in selling 1 or 2 polyps.... which if you buy them would by polyps for 1-5 will cost you $10 to $12 per polyp. (i.e. 5 for $60). so you would be willing to pay $30 for shipping and $20 for corals? I guess, my advice is to post a most wanted list (if you haven't already) of what you're looking for.. that way if someone has 1 ppe, 2 blues, and 1's and 2's of somethings, they can make a frag pack and ship to you all at once.

For those who asked about buying instead of trade, I can sell the whole 15+ for $100 +shipping.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 2 5.3%
Back