tube anemone lifespan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Anyone else have one?
I have three. All live happy together in a seperate part of my tank. They have eaten a goby and a filefish so far.. Definitely not to be kept with any slow moving fish. Few expensive dinners before I learned my lesson. I was lucky enough to put a mesh devide up to keep other fish from entering their space. We had a tank custom built with a glass divide that had a 6 inch hole cut in the center so we could cap off one side of needed to quarantine sick fish or put mesh to allow the water to flow yet keep things seperate. Its worked a treat! I plan to get a few more. Having a tube only tank. They are gorgeous and live happily together!

_20190919_161512.JPG
I have 2 and I came home today to one of my Clownfish gone
 

Attachments

  • 20240806_191849.jpg
    20240806_191849.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 45

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new