Tubs Stellata Monti....growth pattern

  • Thread starter Thread starter kris2001
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kris2001

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
727
Reaction score
101
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it always encrust on rock or can it branch out?

How to make it branch out?
Thx
 
Does it always encrust on rock or can it branch out?

How to make it branch out?
Thx


The staletta will absolutely start to branch up and out for you. And you should see a rich purple in those growth tips as well:)

Just takes a little time. How long have you had yours?
 
I just got the smallest frag a few weeks ago and it's one of my favorites in the tank! I can already see growth.
40725d4e30f75d7ac4b7f675eda94df8.jpg
 
The staletta will absolutely start to branch up and out for you. And you should see a rich purple in those growth tips as well:)

Just takes a little time. How long have you had yours?
I just got a frag. The only spot I have in my 75 is left of the megaflow ...That's high up so high light low flow.

Will it branch out? Every pic I see of it is encrusted a bit and not at least 5"out!
Thx
 
Will it do well in low flow high light?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new