Tumor on my GSP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jabberwock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jabberwock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2018
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
5,690
Location
in front of my computer
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7968A0C8-18B9-455E-9104-395946A53F7B.jpeg
What is this? Not the hair algae, the round purple bubble.
 
If that's the only spot, can you just take out the rock?
 
If that's the only spot, can you just take out the rock?

It is already gone...
Because my GSP is on its own little rock island, removal was pretty simple. I believe I caught it early, and snipped a little bit of the GSP to make sure I got the whole thing and did not pop it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new