Tunze 8831 copper stain ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Etienne 97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Etienne 97

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2024
Messages
244
Reaction score
68
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found a blue stain on my tunze fudge light she was under water into my fudge the stain was around 1/8. 3/16 wide by the lenght of what you can see on the picture is that copper ?

20250408_185727.jpg
 
Cant tell. Sand it off and paint it
 
I do not think it might be a good idea to sand it paint it and put it back under water
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new