• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze 9002 $50 shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter goodtimes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

goodtimes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1,015
Location
Northern Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tunze 9002 for sale. It needs a new pump. Magnet mount version $50 shipped

I've seen a few threads about mods so you can use a maxijet. I'll throw in a maxijet for $10 extra.
 
Last edited:
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1400466256.647407.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new