Tunze 9004 DC fit in Waterbox 35.2 chamber?

Salty_Northerner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need verification if the Tunze Comline DOC 9004 DC with controller will fit the 35.2 Waterbox chamber?

I purchased the Tank, stand, Prime 16HD and screen top and it wont be here till May.
I want to have all the extras here before the system arrives, so I can set it up, and do the transfer from my other small AIO tank.

I've searched all over and cant get a definitive answer if it'll fit or not. I don't want to buy the skimmer and have it not fit and send back just to be waiting for another skimmer so if anyone can please validate if the skimmer fits and works please let me know.

Thanks and if any owners of this tank and skimmer can shoot me a few photos that would be awesome!

Thanks again in advance!

Reefer59

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have the same question and am wondering if it worked. I have a Waterbox 35.2 and am looking for a decent skimmer. Any advice is appreciated.

OP
OP
Salty_Northerner

Salty_Northerner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have the same question and am wondering if it worked. I have a Waterbox 35.2 and am looking for a decent skimmer. Any advice is appreciated.

Attachments

• image_67.JPG
    image_67.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 78

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 130 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back