Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004 DC

Maelstroem

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Nottinghamshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I am wanting to swap out the generic skimmer that came with my Red Sea Max Nano for something a bit more up market.
I have been looking at the

Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004 DC​

although I am not convinced it will fit into the small cell/s at the back of the AIO.

Has anyone tried this or has this installed and can say for certain that it will fit in the RSMN I have?

They are not inexpensive and I'd rather know for certain prior , than buy one to find it's a no go
and end up chucking a £200 item up in the loft.

Thanks
 
I can’t help with the question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some assistance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new