• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze Comline DOC Skimmer 9012 DC - $375

Item Price
$375
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ElementReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Messages
447
Reaction score
487
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze Comline DOC 9012 DC in-sump OR sumpless skimmer with DC pump and controller. Ran in my 55-gallon reef for 3 years and works great. Quiet, fine bubbles, and very adjustable.


Condition: Good used. Minor cosmetic wear from normal use. Fully cleaned and disinfected.

Local pick-up in SW Ohio or will ship in lower 48 at buyer’s expense. Venmo buyer protected account.

IMG_8818.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new