Tunze 9010 protein skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter goodtimes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

goodtimes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1,015
Location
Northern Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze 9010 skimmer with sump kit. It can be used in tank with the hanging kit or in sump. It had a new drive unit installed this week. I just bought this and it doesn't fit as well as I hoped it would. The collection cup has a fitting installed for a drain. Collection cup lid has a crack but does not affect anything.

Asking $150 shipped

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1375699845.285011.jpg
 
Price drop to $140 shipped in hopes of a quick sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new