• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze ATO 3155

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,254
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a tunze 3155 osmolator that i have taken off my system. It works as it should. $100 shipped.

20250820_181739.jpg
 
I'm interested. I'm new here - had tanks off/on for the last 15 yrs, but never super serious...just setup a new tank two weeks ago though and need an ATO for my vacation next month.

Anyway, I don't see how to DM you, so I guess DM me or let me know how I can PayPal you for this.
 
I'm interested. I'm new here - had tanks off/on for the last 15 yrs, but never super serious...just setup a new tank two weeks ago though and need an ATO for my vacation next month.

Anyway, I don't see how to DM you, so I guess DM me or let me know how I can PayPal you for this.
I sent a pm
 
Just wanted to follow-up for potential future buyers from Zoacoral - the item arrived VERY well packed and looks great. Thanks for an awesome transaction!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new