Tunze auto top off

underwaterdan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2015
Messages
688
Reaction score
208
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where on the optical sensor do I set my water level? sensor just out of the water, the middle of the sensor or totally submerged? sorry for the silly question but I looked and couldn't find the answer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new