Tunze Battery Backup Parts List Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rick5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rick5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
541
Reaction score
525
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am hoping someone can chime in on the equipment I need to connect a Comline Wavebox 6208 to a battery backup.

I have the wavebox. I also ordered the Turbelle Safety Battery Backup Connector 6105.500.

In terms of battery, what’s the safest battery that will last 3 days during a power outage? I don’t want to cheap out.

I found this:

Weize 12V 20AH Lead Acid Battery Replace UB12200 FM12200 6fm20 EXP12200 12V 20AH 22AH​

Link

I don’t know much about batteries, and want the safest option.

I’m also limited to a battery depth of 4” due to space constraints.

What else do I need? Trickle charger and connectors? Would you mind recommending some?


Thanks,
Rick
 
Edit: I’ve done some further research. Wouldn’t a lithium ion battery be safest?

Like this one: DJLBERMPW Lithium battery, 12V 50Ah LiFePO4 lithium iron phosphate battery,More than 4000+ deep cycles,Built-in BMS,Light and easy to carry,Suitable for RV, Camper Vans, Boats, Emergency Lighting etc https://a.co/d/8Ye9JAQ
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new