Tunze MAR 3181

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

zbrusko

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2023
Messages
468
Reaction score
255
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze MAR 3181 for sale. Has 120 & 240v adapters. Also have gate valves & quick release fittings if interested. 3D printed pump stand, hoses, instruction book. Happy to answer any questions. $300 includes shipping.
 
Why was I not allowed to use “reactors” or “filtration” as prefixes when both came up in the prefix search?
 
20250901_134958_2FD5CDC8-18DB-4A27-9C76-38A29BF86104.png


20250901_134958_961DEF5C-E5DC-4364-AE81-84DC674231EC.png
 
Sold.

Not sure how to delist and/or change the title in the app.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new