Tunze Nano ATO issues

SifuMemphis

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
538
Reaction score
250
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So.. I had a few SPS bleach on me due to my ATO not working properly. Overnight, my salinty frumped from 1.026 to almost 1.030 in the morning.

The water line dropped below the indicator, which should have triggered the ATO to start pumping RO water into the tank, but it did not. It was not until I woke up, that I unplugged the unit and plugged it back in before it started working again.

How annoying is that.... Stupid Tunze ATO....

Anyone else ever have this issue?
 
I can't say I've had this issue being I don't have this ATO. Ive been in the market for one and would like to make sure I purchase the right one. The Tunzee ATO is the highest on my list. I can't for the life of me understand why this would happen. It couldn't be Salt creep because unplugging it and plugging it back in wouldn't play a role in salt creep. I would contact Tunzee directly and ask for a replacement. It may be a software issue
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new