• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze Osmolator 3155 - ATO

Item Price
$135
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2011
Messages
6,399
Reaction score
7,301
Location
SoCal
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tunze Osmolator 3155 ATO Works great, I just took it offline tonight, that’s why my pics are blue. I’m only selling it because I went on a 2-week vacation and setup 3x ATO’s. The pump is only 2-months old, I replaced it right before going on vacation. I purchased the Osmolator new a few years ago.
I’m going to try to sell locally first and I’m willing to drive up to 15-miles to meet in the middle. If it doesn’t sell in a few days, then I will ship it. Located in Anaheim 92808. $135

I don't sell often, but here is some feedback from another buyer who bought a Vortech from me: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/mp10wqd-from-ryshark.701700/

IMG_9643.jpeg IMG_9644.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new