Tunze Osmolator 3155 Parts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GregOyeah
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GregOyeah

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2017
Messages
586
Reaction score
661
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way that I can buy a replacement eye sensor and maybe even a replacement relay as well (the intertec ts-12) for my 3155?? I can desolder the old stuff and resolder the new myself. My unit is out of warranty anyway.
 
The relay I wouldn't have access to, but these rarely fail accept for cold solder joints. The optic sensor is $28.80, but in general any Osmolator made before 2009 I would not attempt repair, the primary issue is that older circuit is not reliable with pumps made since 2009 due to a higher amperage draw.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new